Origami Risk, a risk, safety, and insurance Software as a Service (SaaS) technology firm, has created a free complete guide for healthcare executives assessing risk management information solutions (RMIS).
“A healthcare RMIS should assist in driving process, communication, and transparency across all areas and operations inside an organization,” stated Bill Schwacke, Healthcare Practice Lead at Origami Risk. “From risk management to patient safety and quality, to staff health and safety, a healthcare RMIS will assist in delivering timely information and data to the appropriate people at the right time.
“Today’s integrated healthcare RMIS unify data from throughout the organization, enabling more cooperation, efficiency, faster and better decision-making, and increased performance,” he added.
The 13-page guide discusses numerous essential aspects for healthcare executives in evaluating the RMIS capabilities and functionality and detailing the wide variety of difficulties that the latest healthcare RMIS is meant to handle. They are as follows:
• determining if a system is easily configurable to satisfy the diverse demands and requirements of a healthcare entity;
• assessing whether or not it can be integrated with other existing healthcare information systems
• evaluating its scalability to satisfy the changing demands or requirements of a healthcare entity;
• To ensure HIPAA compliance and defend against vulnerabilities, thoroughly examine the system’s security and the vendor.
• determining how fast employees will be able to get completely familiar with data tools and analytical resources related to their areas of responsibility; and
• assessing the quality of the vendor’s training and support services
About Origami Risk
Origami Risk is a leading provider of comprehensive SaaS solutions for the risk, safety, and insurance industries, with clients ranging from companies and banks to brokers and risk consultants, insurers, third-party claims administrators (TPAs), and risk pools. Origami Risk provides a full range of risk management tools and insurance core system solutions from a secure, cloud-based platform accessible through web browsers and mobile apps.