InterGen Data, Inc., a leading provider of Life Event Data, analytics, and predictive modeling, has signed Spectrum Health Solutions “Spectrum” as a new client. Spectrum will utilize InterGen Data’s predictive data to analyze and identify when their patients are likely to have Chronic Illnesses occur, what they might be, and how much they are projected to cost. Spectrum will further use InterGen’s data to help them assess new patient populations as they expand their services into new geographies.
“We are really excited about this partnership because we will be delivering a first to the marketplace, artificial intelligence-based solution that will help our practitioners educate people on the risk of how critical illnesses and comorbidities can impact their need for our services,” said Spectrum Health Solutions CEO Stan Thomas. “As an in-home care provider, we know that Life Events affect the entire family. No one is ever really prepared, but this data will allow us to help educate our patients,” Thomas further explained.
“By 2030, the CDC estimates that 74 million Baby Boomers will be over the age of 65. This means that there will be a huge uptick in Critical Illness needs and costs. This ‘Silver Tsunami’ is will not only reshape the health care system forever, but it will have tremendous impact on how wealth is managed and de-cumulated.”
InterGen Data Founder and CEO Robert J. Kirk
“Simply put, there aren’t enough nurses, experienced or not, to manage the volume of people who will need any level of medical care,” said Stan Thomas. “No matter how you try to do the math, the US isn’t properly prepared, but with the help of InterGen Data’s predictive modeling, we feel that we will be better able to help those most likely to need additional healthcare,” Thomas further stated.
- - - U.S. Care Statistics - - -
- The American HealthCare Association (ACHA) and the National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL) there are 28,900 assisted living communities with nearly 1 million licensed beds in the US
- The Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF), a non-profit organization focusing on national health issues, states that there are 15,327 total number of certified nursing facilities that have approximately 1.7 million licensed beds.
- The American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) states that the U.S. is projected to experience a shortage of Registered Nurses (RN’s) that is expected to intensify as Baby Boomers age and the need for health care grows
- The Nurse Journal states that data from The Bureau of Labor and Statistics (BLS) depicts Washington, Dallas, Los Angeles, Houston, and New York City have the lowest local concentrations of nurse employment vs. national nurse employment.
About InterGen Data, Inc.
InterGen Data, Inc. (InterGen Data) was founded by the financial services industry veteran Robert J. Kirk in December 2017. InterGen Data is an award winning Life Event Data provider that uses the latest in predictive modeling techniques and patent pending proprietary algorithms that identify when someone is likely to have an important life event occur, what that event could be, and how much of a economic impact that it would have on their financial journey. They supply this data to banks, financial services, and insurance companies.
About Spectrum Healthcare Solutions
Spectrum Health Solutions was formed in 2017 primarily to service the under served market of patients at home. Its vision is to “Change the face of healthcare at home”. Spectrum primarily services patients from 18 years of age to death. Currently Spectrum services patients in the Texas and Oklahoma market, with plans to expand into Florida, Illinois and California in the near future. It is a health care company that sees patients at home and uses technology to improve the care given and the company’s bottom line.